I have been using the decktop manager that came on the cd with the phone. I have been having trouble with it and am wanting to get the latest version that will work with my phone (8130 on sprint) will version 5 with media manager work with our phones?.. Just in case someone asks I did do multiple searches and found no answers. help would be appreciated.
    09-26-09 08:06 PM
    I use 4.6 version its probably one of the better ones

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 10:00 PM
    What he said. ^^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 11:16 PM
    OK I'll try that one, I did download and install v.5 but it did not help my issues.
    I can't get my 8gb sd card to show up in media manager. I have the latest version 4.50131 and the phone reads the card and if I put info on it, it reads it and works. I have to take the card out and add it manually. I would like to add my files through media manager. this is where I.m having trouble it will not see the 8gb card. Thanks for the replies.
    09-27-09 07:06 AM
    OK I'll try that one, I did download and install v.5 but it did not help my issues.
    I can't get my 8gb sd card to show up in media manager. I have the latest version 4.50131 and the phone reads the card and if I put info on it, it reads it and works. I have to take the card out and add it manually. I would like to add my files through media manager. this is where I.m having trouble it will not see the 8gb card. Thanks for the replies.
    ya i would say give 4.6 a go, and make sure you install the roxio media manager also right away
    09-27-09 12:24 PM
    ya i would say give 4.6 a go, and make sure you install the roxio media manager also right away
    so where do i get roxio media manager? thats the OS 5....
    09-28-09 03:51 AM
    this is the link desktop manager.you have to choose the ver.
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    to answer your second question, no os is different
    Last edited by pearl_user; 09-28-09 at 04:59 AM.
    09-28-09 04:57 AM
    so where do i get roxio media manager? thats the OS 5....
    Roxio Media Manager is part of the Desktop Manager. You can opt to download the DM with or without the media manager.
    10-01-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD