If I have a sd card in my phone will the desktop manager pull pics/vids off the sd card to my computer?

Asking because trying to decide if need card reader...

Thanks.
    01-28-08 09:11 AM
    Yes you can move files from the card to your desktop/laptop.
    01-28-08 09:30 AM
    No you do not need a card reader, you can transfer directly from/to the device via DM/Media Manager or by Windows Explorer Copy/Paste when Mass Storage Mode is enabled.
    01-28-08 09:35 AM
    I'm having some problems figuring this out too. Roxio MM doesn't show me the 2 gig microSD card installed in my BB 8830WE so I can save media directly to it. All I see in the bottom panel is the Device Memory folders. I have enabled all the switches under Media Card on the Blackberry, so I don't know what to do next. I would just cut/paste from Windows Explorer also, but the BB doesn't show up there at all but I can access it with Desktop Manager and Roxio Media Mgr.

Any help would be appreciated.
    01-28-08 12:48 PM
    I'm having some problems figuring this out too. Roxio MM doesn't show me the 2 gig microSD card installed in my BB 8830WE so I can save media directly to it. All I see in the bottom panel is the Device Memory folders. I have enabled all the switches under Media Card on the Blackberry, so I don't know what to do next. I would just cut/paste from Windows Explorer also, but the BB doesn't show up there at all but I can access it with Desktop Manager and Roxio Media Mgr.

Any help would be appreciated.
    01-28-08 12:50 PM
    Sorry for the double post!
    01-28-08 01:16 PM
    What happens when you try to open the folders? Do you see a removable disk under My Computer? Can you access the card from the BB?
    01-28-08 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD