When I open 4.7, there should be icons and buttons in the window, but they just show up as empty boxes. It's like the red x in a browser window. Is it a video card problem? Is it opening in Firefox and needing to open in IE? Iunno, but I can't sync or anything because I can't actually click the buttons >.<

I saw some desktop manager screenshots where it was just the titles lined up horizontally, which version is that? I think that would work if I can't figure out why 4.7 is so screwy.

And yeah, I've reinstalled multiple times and gone from 4.7 down to 4.5, uninstalling the previous version before, still no luck.

Thanks for your help!
    04-02-09 11:26 PM
    There are known issues with 4.7, that is why they're recommending 4.6 for now.

As to the other situatiion, Idk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 11:48 PM
    This is what it looks like.

img115.imageshack.us/img115/9269/bbdm.jpg
    04-02-09 11:53 PM
    That looks weird. Have you rebooted your PC?

Stick with DM 4.6 for now, it's very stable.

04-03-09 12:32 AM
    According to that picture, the DM version installed is 4.6.

04-03-09 02:04 AM
    Yeah, I downgraded to 4.6 cause people say it's the most stable. I saw screenshots of a manager that was a small window with the icons lined up horizontally, it looked very basic with no pictures. How do I get into this view/version?

I can't sync, either. When I do, I get the Unknown Error thing with IntelliSync. Good stuff.
    04-04-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD