Hi,

I hope someone here can help me!

I have a Blackberry 8900 which my late mother gave me. Even though it's old I still use it because it was one of the last things she gave me.

I deleted some sms messages by mistake and so decided to do a restore of my phone to recover them. I have created back ups of my phone in case something like this happened.

I used Blackberry Desktop Manager and did a full restore but for some reason it did not restore all my sms messages. It restored the ones I accidently deleted but didn't restore others which I hadn't deleted. Worst of all it didn't restore the entire sms conversation bubble between my late mother and I which I am really upset about. I have more than one .bbb restore file created but even restoring different versions makes no difference, it still doesn't restore all of my old sms.

I changed the .bbb file to a .zip file and by opening the file in note pad I can see the messages are in the .bbb file but for some reason when I do a restore they are not being transferred to my phone.

Would any one be able to advise me as to how to get the restore done so that all my backed up messages are restored.

Thank you so much for your help.

Lia
    07-27-15 07:18 PM