Desktop Manager and MS Office 2013 (RTM)
I'm actually using W8 Pro (x64) and MS OFFICE 2013 Pro Plus (x64) RTM.
After several months of preview, seems to me not acceptable that RIM has not yet properly updated their DM.
Any chance to have desktop manager syncing?
Why should I pay for companionlink to have a simple job done?
BB 8520, 8900, 9700, 9900
- Time Lord
11-20-2012, 01:04 AM #2
- 8,482 Posts
There is an update coming for desktop manager this month according to RIM.
- By Joe.User in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2012, 10:10 AM
- By CellGeek in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:21 PM
- By lmi1285 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 03-06-2008, 07:19 PM
- By jmgilliam in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2008, 10:11 PM
- By Steelers29 in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2008, 06:49 PM