Is it possible to upgrade my phone with leaks using the new DM for MAC ?
    09-11-09 02:58 PM
    No. You cannot open an exe file on a mac.
    09-11-09 03:00 PM
    nope....macs dont play well with EXE files
    09-11-09 03:00 PM
    There is a way to get the .EXE's to play nicely with a mac, but it will cost ya some time

1) Go get a Virtual Machine console application (I use Parralells)
    2) Get a copy of Windows XP or Better (I'm Running Vista Ultimate, hate it onyl use it for updating my Crack..)
    3) Download BB Desktop Mgr
    4) Enjoy

I'm not saying how i got the software but let's just say it takes about an hour to get everything set up with the virtual machines and loading windows OS....

I mean it can be useful for MAC users who still need to use programs which will only run on PC's (LIKE THIS FOR INSTANCE!!)

All in all its not bad, i havent had a problem yet
    09-12-09 12:29 PM
    There is a way to get the .EXE's to play nicely with a mac, but it will cost ya some time

2) Get a copy of Windows XP or Better (I'm Running Vista Ultimate, hate it onyl use it for updating my Crack..)
    4) Enjoy

I'm not saying how i got the software but let's just say it takes about an hour to get everything set up with the virtual machines and loading windows OS....

I mean it can be useful for MAC users who still need to use programs which will only run on PC's (LIKE THIS FOR INSTANCE!!)

well that is cheating...they have a MAC DM client (IE you dont need to load windows) which is what we are talking about
    09-12-09 12:38 PM

4) Enjoy

This is how I load my leaked OS's. Except I use VM Fusion. I only use it for updating my BlackBerry too. Once the official OS's are released they should be coming in .exe and .dmg so we can load it on both machines. But until then I will continue to load leaked OS's via VM
    09-12-09 12:54 PM

I'm sure you did it the way all of us do it. You paid for it. Once you install your copy of Windows, which I'm sure you paid for as well then it takes the same time as everyone else.

All off topic of course, since we are talking about DM for Mac. Just don't want to see anybody passing judgement on your character.
    09-12-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD