Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum.

This was working. I had everything set up and then I can only assume last weekend when I installed and update from MS it cancelled everything.

Now when I open the Desktop Manager, my email settings are greyed out, I can't sync my messages or calendar. When I click on it, it says, "Email settings are not available without an online connection to your messaging system." When I go to sychronize and try to configure it, there is no Outlook user profile to choose from. I have added another user profile in outlook and tried again, but there are still no profiles to choose from in the dropdown menu.

Also, when I open up Redirector, I get the message. "Could not start the Redirector: the connection to your messaging system could not be initialized".

I know these are both related, there is something I'm forgetting. I have went through the forums and tried several things that appear to be the same, but none have worked. Anyone have a suggestion?

I don't know that it matters, but I've got a Bold and using Outlook 2007.
    07-24-09 05:37 PM
    If anyone else has this problem, I deleted MS Outlook and reinstalled it. Now I am able to sync up everything and the resirector is working.
    08-16-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD