Help if anyone can. Ok this is what i was trying to do. I updated my storm the other day, made a backup and everything worked fine for me. Here is the problem, i was trying to do the same with my girlfriend's storm too. Tried to make a backup for it didn't work. It kept on saying backup error. I tried and update it anyways same thing but this time it said not enough space. Does they desktop manager only support one phone? Please help. Thanks in advance.
    09-09-09 02:36 PM
    Do you have enough free memory on your hard drive to support the backup space?
    09-09-09 03:09 PM
    It supports multiple phones.

What is the error on the 2nd storm? Try clearing your browser cache before backing up.
    09-09-09 03:10 PM
    Didn't think to check it i will give it a try when i get home. Any other suggestions?
    09-09-09 03:10 PM
    Didn't think to check it i will give it a try when i get home. Any other suggestions?
    Figure out what the error is. Where does it stop backing up? Then search the forums for that. There are lots of threads on this.
    09-09-09 03:14 PM
    You can also try DM 5.0 it's better at overcoming backup errors. It can skip corrupted databases. Often thou, all you need do is clear the web caches on the BB.
    09-09-09 03:40 PM
    Try deleting browser history and cache first. Then back up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD