I am having some problems with desktop manager 4.7. I tried to install an application and it said it had to downgrade 4 apps but didnt give me the option to ignore, only downgrade and remove. The new app is something I really want so I decided I would just downgrade those couple of apps then update them again later. Once it got to Facebook it got a fatal error and restarted my phone. I have read a few people have said something about fatal errors and just downgrading to DM 4.6, has anyone else had this problem with 4.7 where it wants you to downgrade ever though you have a higher version then it gives the fatal error BS?
    08-27-09 05:07 AM
    I am having some problems with desktop manager 4.7. I tried to install an application and it said it had to downgrade 4 apps but didnt give me the option to ignore, only downgrade and remove. The new app is something I really want so I decided I would just downgrade those couple of apps then update them again later. Once it got to Facebook it got a fatal error and restarted my phone. I have read a few people have said something about fatal errors and just downgrading to DM 4.6, has anyone else had this problem with 4.7 where it wants you to downgrade ever though you have a higher version then it gives the fatal error BS?
    I got that error message too yesterday anfld it freaked me out. I thought it was going to damage my phone. I also started to get a theme error when I was backing up my data. I was using desktop manager 5.0. I dleted the DM and redownloaded 4.6. Evrything is fine now. No issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 05:13 AM
    How about deleting desktop manager 5.0.1 and reinstall it.

08-27-09 09:11 AM
    Also I haven't had issues with my desktop manager I got it directly from verizon website.

08-27-09 09:13 AM
    I am downloading 4.6 now so wish me luck haha.
    08-27-09 01:01 PM
    I just installed 4.6 and now when I try to load the app it is telling me "No additional applications designed for your device were found." But I know for a fact this app and a few others I have are for the 9530...anyone else have this problem?
    08-27-09 01:33 PM
    Does anyone have an idea?
    08-27-09 05:07 PM
    i also have the problems. does anyone know how it happen?
    09-02-09 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD