Hi, I was just wondering if this is possible. To install or have an app of DM via phone? A lot of the times I find myself wanting or needing to do something when I'm not near my desktop like the app loader or back up that can automatically sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 07:32 PM
    It's not possible... but I'm really not sure why you would want the DM on your phone. The purpose of backing up your BB is in case your phone crashes. Then you would go to your desktop and restore. You can delete apps directly on your phone by going into Options--Advanced Options--Applications. Hope this helps!
    09-27-08 07:35 PM
    Now that is a question, i believe i have not heard yet...
    09-27-08 07:37 PM
    Well all I really want is the app loader on my phone. I've had things happen twice that I have to connect to desktop to fix. So I was wondering if its possible to have on your phone. I think it would just be simpler. Like right now I have an issue with my themes but I'm not home to fix it and when I get there I probably won't get to. If only I could get the app loader to my phone. *sigh* lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 07:43 PM
    The only way to accomplish what you're thinking, is to take a Laptop with you along with your Phone for such occasions.
    09-28-08 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD