Hello Everyone,

Need a little help. I recently reformatted my system and installed Windows 7 x64 and Office 2010. After installing DM, I found that there was no option to sync organizer data with Outlook 2010. I did a bunch of internet searching, but most of what I found was related to much older versions of DM or an older issue where Office 2010 was not well supported. I also found KB02362.

I got to step 5

Step 5 - The MsOutlookConnector.fil file did not register correctly during installation.

I cannot find the path it suggests:

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\IS71 Connectors\MS Outlook Connector\

I do have

C:\Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry

But all that contains is a readme and an icon. I am not even sure if this is the correct path. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!
    10-29-12 06:02 PM
    I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling BB DTM a second time, when that didn't work I proceeded to a repair of Microsoft Office. After restarting my computer Microsoft Outlook is now an option to sync organizer content with.

Thanks,
    Mike
    daveycrocket likes this.
    10-31-12 03:22 PM
    I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling BB DTM a second time, when that didn't work I proceeded to a repair of Microsoft Office. After restarting my computer Microsoft Outlook is now an option to sync organizer content with.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Hi I want to thankyou for your post, I have been thinking about changing to a 64 bit system and got myself concerned on reading your post but I did some research and like yourself found nothing relevent, if I had I would have posted. So it looks like a problem in the outlook connector which I think was a problem on XP 64 bit.
    Anyway thanks
    PS By the way was your phone connected to your computer on restart (USB I guess)
    11-01-12 10:31 AM
    Since installing Windows 7-64 bit I am unable to sync Outlook 2010 calender with my Torch 9810. I'm getting tired of having to figure out RIM. No more Blackberrys for me. I've been a Blackberry user since 2006, enough with the neverchanging junk
    12-04-12 11:08 AM
    Since installing Windows 7-64 bit I am unable to sync Outlook 2010 calender with my Torch 9810. I'm getting tired of having to figure out RIM. No more Blackberrys for me. I've been a Blackberry user since 2006, enough with the neverchanging junk
    Did you try the ms office repair like the above suggestion?
    12-04-12 12:41 PM
    Actually someone just posted about an update to DTM so it's worth updating that too, link to the download and discussion in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...update-756514/
    12-04-12 01:35 PM