Hi,

I've noticed that is a very common problem but haven't seen any proper solution. I downloaded and install DM 5.0.1 for my Bold. Media manager section has only button to "install". I try to install it, it cannot download and tells me to put the CD or try again after connecting to internet. I'm already connected to Internet and CD is in well but still no luck.

How am I going to transfer pics or videos from my Bold to my PC without using MM? My mass storage mode is on, PC still doesn't recognize it.
    05-05-10 09:09 AM
    Hi,

I've noticed that is a very common problem but haven't seen any proper solution. I downloaded and install DM 5.0.1 for my Bold. Media manager section has only button to "install". I try to install it, it cannot download and tells me to put the CD or try again after connecting to internet. I'm already connected to Internet and CD is in well but still no luck.

How am I going to transfer pics or videos from my Bold to my PC without using MM? My mass storage mode is on, PC still doesn't recognize it.
    I downgraded to 4.7 after my 8900 kept giving me various error messages and only recognized the device was connected maybe 50 percent of the time. I have continued to use 4.7 with my 9700 and have no plans on switching back. IMO the only difference in the two is the feature in which you can use your device as a modem for your PC.

Good Luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 01:26 PM
    Hi,

I have the exact same problem with my music videos. I'm dumping DM 5.0.1. Only question is should i go back to 4.6 or 4.7. Any suggestions ?
    05-05-10 08:04 PM
    download the drivers from https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/ try the usb and modem drivers
    Last edited by fedge; 05-05-10 at 08:10 PM.
    05-05-10 08:06 PM
    download the drivers from https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/ try the usb and modem drivers
    Downloaded those drivers, now DM made WMP my music library of choise. Nothing in WMP, because everything is still in Roxio, wherever it is. How do i get music from Roxio, assuming i can find it, into WMP ?
    05-05-10 08:55 PM
    Hi,

i was focusing on this part of his/her question those drivers will allow you to use the mass storage mode like a flash drive.. you can just open the removable drive click the bb folder>video/music>and paste the video/music in the folder.
    05-05-10 09:16 PM
    Downloaded those drivers, now DM made WMP my music library of choise. Nothing in WMP, because everything is still in Roxio, wherever it is. How do i get music from Roxio, assuming i can find it, into WMP ?
    not sure what folder you have your music in but find the folder highlight and copy the music you want. and use my above procedure.
    05-05-10 09:19 PM
    not sure what folder you have your music in but find the folder highlight and copy the music you want. and use my above procedure.
    First i need to get Roxio back w/ DM. DM tells me that i have no music in WMP. I already know that. Everything i have is in Roxio, but i can't find it on the PC. My music & videos are still in the BB, but wanted to add just the videos to Roxio, as my music is already there.
    05-05-10 09:45 PM
    First i need to get Roxio back w/ DM. DM tells me that i have no music in WMP. I already know that. Everything i have is in Roxio, but i can't find it on the PC. My music & videos are still in the BB, but wanted to add just the videos to Roxio, as my music is already there.
    O.K. I've got Roxio back. Now, how do i upload my music videos, they're in 3GP format, into Roxio. Vuclips only downloads videos to your phone, not your computer. Can you give me another website that lets me download to my PC. Did i also mention that Vuclips is free.
    05-06-10 09:17 PM
    O.K. I've got Roxio back. Now, how do i upload my music videos, they're in 3GP format, into Roxio. Vuclips only downloads videos to your phone, not your computer. Can you give me another website that lets me download to my PC. Did i also mention that Vuclips is free.
    I've figured out that "media sync" is a separate program outside of desktop mgr. That is what keeps bringing me back to WMP. I can delete that program and still put all my media in Roxio, and everything should work fine.
    05-07-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD