Hey guys, quick question. I have ATT, but I managed to download the Verizon theme for my curve. Problem is it really slowed down my phone, like the entire thing lags.

I've always used Desktop manager on my Dell to add stuff and whatnot, but for some reason when I plug my phone into the computer, it doesn't recognize it. It works, because the phone begins charging, but the Desktop Manager doesn't recognize the phone anymore.

Any help?
    08-10-09 01:14 PM
    well i managed to delete the theme, but its still lagging a little. I have a memory card and it says I can still hold 200+ pictures and whatnot, so I dunno what the issue is.
    08-10-09 01:29 PM
    Did you do a battery pull? You should have tried that first, before even deleting the theme. Sometimes that's all it takes.
    08-10-09 01:31 PM
    Try taking the memory card out of the phone. If the lagging stops, you need to move the content off the card and reformat the card. Then move your files back to the card.

Edit: Good Point MrWM.
    08-10-09 01:31 PM
    Well I liked the Verizon theme for the icon look, but I didn't like the red colors that went along with it.

It is running a little better now, but I have unlimited texting and I have texts that date back to May. Perhaps I should delete some!
    08-10-09 08:25 PM
    Did you do a battery pull? You should have tried that first, before even deleting the theme. Sometimes that's all it takes.
    I restart the phone sometimes with caps, alt, delete. Same difference?
    08-10-09 08:25 PM
    If you have lots of old email on your BB that could be causing the lagging if your memory is low.

Check your file free memory, Options, Status.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 08:51 PM
    thanks I'll go through that.

Whats annoying me though is that my computer suddenly doesn't recognize my phone! No matter what I do! I didn't change any settings either, I used to plug it into my computer and use desktop manager frequently.
    08-10-09 08:58 PM
    eh i have plenty of memory left
    08-10-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD