It wont update my OS for my 8900. I have DLed it and installed the OS, the DM sees it and asks me if I want to install and when I click Install it does itS connecting to device steps and then come back with a message saying no software update is required for your device. WTF It doesnt matter what OS I try. yes i ahev done all right steps to do a OS update, not my first rodeo. I had a 8100 that I played with and bricked countless times and never had any issue with updating the OS but with my 8900 im stuck with .144. Uninstalled and reinstalled both DM and OS. tried it on my desktop and laptop.....
    Last edited by CardiacSmashin; 04-03-09 at 09:16 PM.
    04-03-09 09:14 PM
    Have you tried to disconnect from the net the install? What version are you running? If the os you have is the offical release it will tell you that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 09:32 PM
    Have you tried to disconnect from the net the install? What version are you running? If the os you have is the offical release it will tell you that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Desconnect from the net to install..? Im pretty sure that wont have anything to with it and yes i have been there,on my laptop. the os im running is the .114 and yes it does tell me I can upgrade to the OS I just installed.
    04-04-09 08:59 AM
    Still not working.. I have no clue. And it wont connect to my home network... A netgear router.
    04-05-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD