went to verizon store to transfer contacts from my Storm to Tour. Was told the contacts are on my desktop and I had to synch to see them on the phone. I tried that and it didn't work. I know the contacts are stored somewhere...when someone calls, contact info comes up. I just can't see my contacts list. My phone shows no contacts in business or personal categoreis...where in the world are my transferred contacts stored and how do I get to them??? Any help would be much appreciated!!
    08-01-09 05:21 PM
    They should have been able to move your contacts over at the store for you. That being said, you should also be able to do it using BlackBerry Desktop Manager. If they're actually in the phone and you can't see them in your "contacts" try checking to make sure you haven't filtered your list somehow...
    08-01-09 05:42 PM
    What the guy above me said, open your contacts and press delete to get rid of any accidental letters you might have put in. If you're searching for something at the top of the contacts, it will filter your results, thus showing, perhaps, nothing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD