My BB Storm 2 currently wont respond to any touch at all. I do not want to send my phone in for repairs whatsoever. So I am trying to sync to DM to backup my contacts (thats all I really care about) and from there wipe my storm and reinstall the most up to date OS.

Currently my BB will start up and proceed normally with connection and rebooting after a battery pull, but no touch response. I cannot put in my password and DM will not connect to my device at all, do I need to have my password entered to backup my device?
    09-05-12 09:37 PM
    Yes, through Desktop, after it connects. Try rebooting the PC.
    09-05-12 10:26 PM
    It was my computer acting up, I reinstalled DM and it worked just fine. Successfully backed up, wiped and reinstalled my OS. However my touch screen still is not responding as I'd hoped it would, I am considering replacing the LCD and touch screen digitizer at the moment. But I also continue to get this error, is it a factor of an application or possibly hardware failure?

ARM11 Accel: i2c writeread operation failed
    ARM3:
    Device Error: 302
    Failed Task: HS

(When I restored my blackberry I also did not reinstall third party appilications.)
    09-06-12 06:32 PM
    The ARM11 and 3 should be processors on the board, and I'd have to assume they've failed.
    09-06-12 10:59 PM
    So is there anyway to fix this issue?
    09-14-12 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD