I am trying to get my phone to sync with my outlook. I am currently using outlook 2010 64bits with Windows 7 64bits OS. But whenever I try to sync my blackberry, I keep getting this error:

caught_com_error exception. Description()null); Error(): -2147023151 (0x800706D1): error message(): The procedure number is out of range: Souce(): (null).

I have tried re-installing the BB desktop software and wiping my phone. I also attempted by doing a manual removal of bb desktop software. nothing is working.. I am stuck.. Any help would be appreciated.
    11-28-12 12:44 AM
    I am trying to get my phone to sync with my outlook. I am currently using outlook 2010 64bits with Windows 7 64bits OS. But whenever I try to sync my blackberry, I keep getting this error:

caught_com_error exception. Description()null); Error(): -2147023151 (0x800706D1): error message(): The procedure number is out of range: Souce(): (null).

I have tried re-installing the BB desktop software and wiping my phone. I also attempted by doing a manual removal of bb desktop software. nothing is working.. I am stuck.. Any help would be appreciated.
    the only thing I've been able to find really is
    KB32627-Error “Caught_com_error exception. Description(): (null): Error(): -2147319779 (0x8002801D): ErrorMessage(): Library not registered.: Source(): (null).” is displayed when synchronizing with BlackBerry Desktop software

I am interested as I want to use 64bit the artical talks of DM as version 7 so if you can I would try version 6.1 but only guessing
    11-28-12 06:20 AM
    There are known problems with DM7.x and Windows syncing. It's been going on since the release in mid year and they have never found a fix for it. The problem from what I have read is, that it doesn't happen to everyone and since its not a universal problem there isn't enough data to work with. If possible find a 6.1 version of DM and delete the current one (7.x) and install the earlier 6.1 version. It works fine with windows 7 and does everything the newer version does--only it actually does work. My personal thought is that they are not going to put any time into the fix right now as they are too involved with the BB10 launch and the new DM that will work with it...I'll ask around to see if anyone has a 6.1 download link that I can post for you. Good Luck!
    daveycrocket likes this.
    11-28-12 08:30 PM