- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Can't configure Calendar Synchronization with Notes - section "Fields" could not be loaded
With my new installation of BlackBerry Desktop 22.214.171.124 with Notes 8.52, I cannot configure to Sync the BlackBerry 9700 with my Calendar
"Contacts" and "Memos" configure and sync with no problem to the same Notes installation.
To create the problem:
Click "Organizer" in the left panel
Check the box before "Calendar"
Click the "Advanced" button
This pops up a window
"Following sections in the Advanced window could not be loaded.:
Picture attached here:
Where is the Desktop looking for the "Fields"? What can I change in my Notes installation to allow BlackBerry Desktop to see the fields that it need to map to the device?
- By NewHorizon in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2011, 12:56 PM
- By howiecamp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:15 AM
- By LarryRay in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2009, 11:49 AM
- By Brian P in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
- By rayray221 in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2009, 04:41 PM