I am running Windows 7 Home Premium. I tried to use the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in the Control Panel to uninstall Blackberry Desktop Manager 6.1, but it just starts the Install Wizard to re-install it. I cannot remove it.

Does anybody know how I can uninstall / remove this program?
    09-26-12 08:07 PM
    Hi. When you click on uninstall from the control panel the Install Wizard will appear again which is normal. At the bottom, click on NEXT and it will give you the option to repair or remove the program. Let me know if those options appears. Hope this helps.
    09-28-12 09:08 PM
    Q.
    I am running Windows 7 Home Premium. I tried to use the "Add/Remove Programs" feature in the Control Panel to uninstall Blackberry Desktop Manager 6.1, but it just starts the Install Wizard to re-install it. I cannot remove it.

A.
    Hi. When you click on uninstall from the control panel the Install Wizard will appear again which is normal. At the bottom, click on NEXT and it will give you the option to repair or remove the program. Let me know if those options appears. Hope this helps.

I have the same problem. I go through the entire uninstall process. I click remove this and completely remove that. The process starts then crashes due to error 1716 or error 1500 or for some other error. Everyone keeps on suggesting the standard uninstall process. Does anyone know of any other option. Thanks
    01-13-14 07:20 PM
    Beach buggy game is not responding when I start it.Can anybody help

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 11:54 AM
    I am using Q10

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD