I am trying to get some Themes from the forum and it seems the only way I can do it is to go on with my phone browser. Is there a way to use my laptop download them to my computer and upload through desktop manager? If so please explain to me how.....Thanks...
    11-20-09 11:10 PM
    Manually installing BlackBerry themes is a bit more involved than Over The Air installations. Generally these themes come in the form of a zip file, and you�ll need to download it to your PC. For this example I�m going to use a Vista BlackBerry Theme. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to somewhere on your hard drive that you�ll remember. I have a specific folder for BlackBerry themes, but anywhere will do.
    ?

Now launch your BlackBerry Desktop Manager (and make sure your BlackBerry is connected to your PC). From the Main Menu select Application Loader
    ?

From the Add / Remove Applications section, click the Start button.

Click the Browse� button below the Device application selection list.

?
    Navigate to the folder you stored your theme file in, select it, and click Open.

?
    The BlackBerry Desktop Manager will now run a check on that file�

?
    and now it will be listed in the Device application selection list. Make sure that the check-box is checked, and that Install is the Action. Click the Next button.

You�ll be presented with a Summary screen that will list your new theme as the �software� to install on your BlackBerry. Click Finish.

First the theme will load�

?
    and then the BlackBerry Desktop Manager will make the connection to your device, and install the theme.

At this point you should have a successful update. You can return to the main menu and/or disconnect your BlackBerry.

?
    Navigate to the Themes section of your BlackBerry Options ((if you need help changing themes, see this tutorial) and select your newly installed theme.

?

Exit out of the Theme Options, and your new theme will be up and running. That�s it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:35 PM
    Manually installing BlackBerry themes is a bit more involved than Over The Air installations. Generally these themes come in the form of a zip file, and you�ll need to download it to your PC. For this example I�m going to use a Vista BlackBerry Theme. Once downloaded, extract the zip file to somewhere on your hard drive that you�ll remember. I have a specific folder for BlackBerry themes, but anywhere will do.
    ?

Now launch your BlackBerry Desktop Manager (and make sure your BlackBerry is connected to your PC). From the Main Menu select Application Loader
    ?

From the Add / Remove Applications section, click the Start button.

Click the Browse� button below the Device application selection list.

?
    Navigate to the folder you stored your theme file in, select it, and click Open.

?
    The BlackBerry Desktop Manager will now run a check on that file�

?
    and now it will be listed in the Device application selection list. Make sure that the check-box is checked, and that Install is the Action. Click the Next button.

You�ll be presented with a Summary screen that will list your new theme as the �software� to install on your BlackBerry. Click Finish.

First the theme will load�

?
    and then the BlackBerry Desktop Manager will make the connection to your device, and install the theme.

At this point you should have a successful update. You can return to the main menu and/or disconnect your BlackBerry.

?
    Navigate to the Themes section of your BlackBerry Options ((if you need help changing themes, see this tutorial) and select your newly installed theme.

?

Exit out of the Theme Options, and your new theme will be up and running. That�s it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wow this was all posted from your berry?? good work!!
    11-21-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD