Can Not Connect To Desktop Manager
My Playbook, 9810 and 8900 will not connect to desktop manager now.
I have completely unistalled desktop manager using safemode, I have reinstalled each driver. But still nothing. I have tried separate cords, nothing.
I also tried BBSAK and it cant even detect the phones or playbook
... Desktop Manager is for backing up device data and such. and yes, the blackberry does connect with it. But as of now, none of my BlackBerry products are connecting with the software.They connect via exporer to view and alter files, but i want to be able to connect them to desktop manager so i can back it up and restore it on my zed10
- By pofftuba in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 10Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:53 PM
- By Littlebigman174 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:45 PM
- By BBMaster in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2009, 06:11 PM
- By edzbb in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2009, 05:30 PM
- By ecredit1987 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:47 PM