Hi.

I have my Sync settings set to 'two way', so calendar entries I put on my 9900 should go to the desktop and laptop Outlook changes should go to the phone. Unfortunately, I am only getting updates going one-way; to the phone from the laptop and nothing updates the other way round.

Any suggestions for setting I should check would be gratefully received.
    09-08-11 06:21 AM
    Hmmm... I have never heard of this. I would initially try to get DM to 'forget' your device and then re-do all of the settings - that may work? As in reset DM. All problems I have had with DM tend to be resolved by doing that.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold 9900 wireless device
    09-08-11 07:14 AM
    Check your default settings on the device to see if you have multiple calendars (ie one attached to your email address, one attached to Facebook, etc.). The DM will only sync the default calendar with your laptop, so if you have multiple calendars and are inputting items into a calendar that is not your default, it will not sync.
    bigbamboo likes this.
    09-08-11 07:32 AM
    Check your default settings on the device to see if you have multiple calendars (ie one attached to your email address, one attached to Facebook, etc.). The DM will only sync the default calendar with your laptop, so if you have multiple calendars and are inputting items into a calendar that is not your default, it will not sync.
    Thank you! Sorry to be a dolt - how would I check this? Thanks...
    09-08-11 09:09 AM
    Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Default Services
    09-08-11 09:41 AM
    09-08-11 09:48 AM
    Is this for real? WOW!

I have a Bold 9900 connected via BES to my company, and also to my gmail via BIS.. I have the BB set up so default everything is my personal gmail - because I use that more often.. but have just tried to enter a calendar appointment on the BB into my company calendar and noticed it didn't sync to my calendar at work (outlook) - and you are saying that's by design??

This is seriously disappointing
    01-08-13 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD