Installed new DM 7/60. Synced contacts one way from Outlook 2010 on Lenovo PC to BB 9810. Then deleted 3 contacts on BB 9810 and changed two others. Then synced again, two-way. DM added back the deleted contacts to the BB 9810 !
    Repeated this test - same thing. Something broke in BB's switch from Intellisync. This used to work.
    Also, on the line by line changes, I tried to choose a different option for each line. that didn't work either.
    What's the work-around ???? I have 1,200 contacts - this is a problem that I don't want to deal with manually
    06-09-12 04:25 AM
    Yes sounds like a bug
    06-10-12 11:35 PM
    I would suggest to have 2 way sync enabled, sync, make the necessary changes on your device and sync back Desktop Software
    Hope this helps
    06-11-12 09:40 AM
    BPTS: There are simply too many bugs/issues with this download/upgrade to take a chance. I know that with the number of threads and posts on the problems with this newest build of DMS that BB must be working on solving them. Once they are all corrected, will the upgrade notice reflect the newest build, or will they pull this one and put out 7.061 or something like that. Should I just opt out of receiveing the current notice (as opposed to clicking on "later") or should I keep it--as I'm not installing this one with all the problems. Can't take a chance as my business runs on BB!
    Thanks-Go1ndr
    06-13-12 01:39 PM
    @Go1ndr, your point of view is entirely understandable and I see why you wouldn't want to upgrade just now, the funny thing though, is that other users also report no problems, just a trickier UI...
    Given your situation, I would save it for later until you feel comfortable enough to upgrade to a newer version. I can tell you that all these errors that some users are reporting will get picked up at Technical Support, then they will collect the information they need so for future releases, they can fix the current issues. If you look at the change log for this version, you'll see a lot of stuff has been changed and improved, am sure that there is a lot left to work on though!

Update notifications will always pick up the latest version and that's the one you will be offered
    go1ndr likes this.
    06-13-12 02:56 PM
    Thanks BPTS_BCTS! Hopefully it won't take long as I understand from the forums, that it is needed with the new PB (which I am going to purchase shortly) as well as having a lot of good changes in it. I'm certain that their are many business people like myself that travel a lot and depend on BB to be their "computer on the go", so to speak. Both my wife and I use BB in our business as well as personal life and often times go to it as opposed to our tablets or laptops/pc's even though they may be right in front of us. Thanks for your good posts with helpful info. All of us depend on each other in here, and good reliable comments like yours are appreciated!
    06-13-12 07:28 PM
    I don't know anything about BlackBerry 10 (I only support BES and the P'9981) but I have the feeling that they will release a new version of DS when BB10 is released but I like to think that there will be a newer version with fixed bugs in between.
    If I can help you with something else, please let me know by message or Twitter. I'm always looking at the forum threads to see what I can do for this great family!
    Last edited by BPTS_BCTS; 06-14-12 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Correction of a sentence
    06-14-12 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD