I did a google search on the following terms:

blackberry blend site:blackberry.com

and this is the only thing of significance that turned up

BlackBerry Blend BBSLA Addendum - US

but maybe what's NOT so boring is this bit:

The Blend Software can only be used on Apple-branded iOS products that You own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service, except that Blend Software may be accessed, acquired, and used by other accounts associated with the purchaser via Family Sharing. You acknowledge and agree that Apple has no responsibility whatsoever for the Blend Software that You or Your Authorized Users download from the Apple App Store, including without limitation its performance, maintenance and support, or for any product liability or consumer protection claim, or any claim by a third party that the Blend Software infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party or fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement. If Your copy of the Blend Software obtained from the Apple App Store fails to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for Your copy of the Blend Software, if any, and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Blend Software.

So, what does that mean? There there will be a "Blend" client for iOS that will allow you to use an iPad like a PlayBook used to be used a la "Bridge"? Or is that there will be a Blend app on iOS devices that lets you access your iPad from your PC? And there is an implication of the "purchase price"?

Anyone have any more background info on this that isn't under NDA?

EDIT (I don't think it's a "access your iPad from your PC" app that would run on iOS, because I don't think an iOS app would have the kind of control over the system... I don't know enough about iOS device security / APIs to know whether an app could "ask permission" to get at all your emails or notes or pictures or media or other files and parse and thereby render them via a Web server, but maybe others do?)
    Last edited by RyanGermann; 09-08-14 at 10:08 AM.
    09-08-14 09:57 AM
    Until Blend goes live, these terms could possibly change. That said, I find the iOS qualification interesting. This may be going back and forth between BlackBerry and Apple. Could this delay Blend launching? Hope not.

And most won't notice. Most will, of course, just click "I agree".
    09-08-14 10:17 AM
    This just refers to the Blend app that will be installed on an iOS device in order to tether with your BB10 device (yes, "a la" bridge). And basically the TOS language says you are only allowed to get the software from the Apple appstore as long as you are an authorized user, and disclaims Apple of any liability.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:33 AM