i'm guessing this has been posted somehwhere but i can't find it. when i open desktop manager and click on applications, i get a red star next to a greyed out blackberry 6.0.0 system software and blackberry 6.0 core applications. should i run these updates? i don't even know what they are. i'm running the latest software. i have taken out the cods for the att phone book. is this a real update or what? thanks.
    07-31-11 08:51 PM
    i'm guessing this has been posted somehwhere but i can't find it. when i open desktop manager and click on applications, i get a red star next to a greyed out blackberry 6.0.0 system software and blackberry 6.0 core applications. should i run these updates? i don't even know what they are. i'm running the latest software. i have taken out the cods for the att phone book. is this a real update or what? thanks.
    wouldnt bother it happened to me....and i did the update only to have the same notification couple of weeks later... not sure why that is but i can tell its absuletely nothing no changes whatsover.......
    07-31-11 09:02 PM
    This comes up a lot. All the DM software is jacked up. You will get that notice to update core apps just about every time you go to the app update page. On a much earlier version of DM I was able to stop it by deleting the core apps from the blackberry folder on my PC. With the built in app management functionality on the Torch I never use the DM for that, so it doesn't waste my time.
    07-31-11 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD