- CrackBerry Abuser
- 185 Posts
Blackberry Link: How to sync music to directory
Got Link installed and it seems like it will work fine with my Playbook. One annoying thing .. it insists on sync'ing with my iTunes or Windows Media Player playlist. This doesn't work for me as I don't use either of those. With Documents, Photos, or Videos, Link lets me select any directory I want, for some reason, no chance to do this with Music.
Anyone got any tips how to work around this?
- 02-03-13, 03:14 AM #2
I dont believe there is anyway using Link to do this, even in Desktop Manager you only had the choice of iTunes or WMP from memory.
You can access your Playbook as a network drive to copy files over, either via wifi or usb.
- By importers in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-09, 11:10 AM
- By thesandman215 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-08, 03:47 PM
- By sapattack22 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-08, 09:28 PM
- By stevecito in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-08, 12:13 PM
- By jwrell in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-08, 03:27 PM