- 01-30-13, 02:03 PM #2
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-01-13, 06:19 AM #4
- 139 Posts
It works with PlayBooks running OS 2.1.
I am a Mac user. My experience is that it seems to be better at communicating with the device than the old desktop software. However, that does not mean that it works better with it. If you're on a Mac don't sync your photos with Link to the PlayBook yet. I have a huge issue with the .1314 OS I'll investigate this evening and then open a thread about it.
Ok, the PlayBook photo app managed to find my photos on the device. Just took one day and multiple reboots ...
Last edited by sbndrf; 02-01-13 at 09:43 AM.
- By Olympus in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-10, 10:19 AM
- By Tronyx in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-09, 02:59 AM
- By cpnick in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-09, 09:39 PM
- By KareBare in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 01-21-09, 05:13 PM
- By Danthaman555 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-08, 04:55 PM