anyone using it on windows 7? or does the manager not work yet?
    Yes, I am using DM 5 with the Service Pack on Win7 just fine. No problems at all.
    10-31-09 01:41 PM
    anyone using it on windows 7? or does the manager not work yet?
    Yup.. I'm using BDM 5.0.1 on Win 7 Pro. No issue. See thumbnails below for screenshots of tethering.
    10-31-09 03:47 PM
    Yup.. I'm using BDM 5.0.1 on Win 7 Pro. No issue. See thumbnails below for screenshots of tethering.
    It works fine on Vista also! Hello! Rim has a new update for desktop manager 5.0.1.18 my version has IP Modem to setup your Blackberry device as a wireless IP modem for internet access. It was so simple to click and setup . Now I can use my BB8900 as a modem for my laptop, it worked really good. Its Tethering right and I don�t wont to take business from crackberry but this is free and I use T-mobile so maybe that�s why I didn�t have any problems. I need things to be easy for me cause I was gunshot paralyzed n pain my story Spinal cord injury spasms pain wound gunshot paralyzed x business owner social media gadget guru
    10-31-09 04:30 PM
    Yes, I am using DM 5 with the Service Pack on Win7 just fine. No problems at all.
    Do you have tethering as part of your cell plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 01:25 PM
    Do you have tethering as part of your cell plan?
    No, I don't. I have the "Simply Everything" plan, that obviously doesn't count tethering as part of "everything". I used to be able to use Sprint SmartView to tether, but when Sprint disabled all that recently, I haven't tethered at all. Not that big a deal to me, honestly. Nice to have, but not enough to pay extra for.
    11-01-09 01:47 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD