BBnoticias just send me the info that BlackBerry Desktop Manager updated to v6.1.0.35B34

You just need to open your Desktop Manager to get update.

For those looking for links...

PC

Mac - Don't know if it's been updated for this

It supports OS7

Last edited by rroyy; 06-08-11 at 06:20 PM.
    andyahs and zocster like this.
    06-08-11 01:12 PM
    Just updated!
    06-08-11 01:28 PM
    Good deal! Thanks for the post up
    06-08-11 01:29 PM
    Any Download Link? I Got the 6.1.0.20 and when I "Check for Updates" It says I have the latest one x_x
    06-08-11 02:10 PM
    Any Download Link? I Got the 6.1.0.20 and when I "Check for Updates" It says I have the latest one x_x
    You should use latet official one to get update. I got update file will check if it works by itself if so I'll post it here.
    Albert62 likes this.
    06-08-11 02:11 PM
    I keep getting a 64 bit combatibility issue and it won't download....
    06-08-11 02:18 PM
    Agree, need a download link since I'm also using 6.1.0.20 & keep saying that I have the latest version...
    06-08-11 02:49 PM
    I keep getting a 64 bit combatibility issue and it won't download....
    Guess I'll be waiting on this one then until I see more about 64bit.
    06-08-11 04:15 PM
    06-08-11 05:20 PM
    Just updated. But everytime I hook up my Torch and then disconnect it, my Torch is frozen, have to do a battery pull. Is it just me.
    06-08-11 06:52 PM
    You should use latet official one to get update. I got update file will check if it works by itself if so I'll post it here.

PC

Thanks!!
    06-08-11 07:05 PM
    Just updated. But everytime I hook up my Torch and then disconnect it, my Torch is frozen, have to do a battery pull. Is it just me.
    DM automatically connects to your SD card (I hate this feature). If you don't disconnect the storage device, you'll get that freezing you experience. It's the gray rectangle, with the green check above farthest left from the clock here:

And you shouldn't disconnect, till you see this:

If I access the SD much from the PC, I'll sometimes have to shut the PC down to disconnect.
    06-08-11 07:24 PM
    Thank you, but I did do this and Torch still froze. I did notice that when I tried to connect and disconnect the DM popped up a box stating that my device software application was not yet updated. Torch is updated to current 6.0. Just left it alone for awhile, cannot afford to loose my phone. Completely lost without it. Thank you.
    06-08-11 08:18 PM
    Does RIM even test things or do they just throw it out there? Starting to think they can't get anything right but I'm not so sure the rest are any better.
    06-08-11 08:23 PM
    Thank you, but I did do this and Torch still froze. I did notice that when I tried to connect and disconnect the DM popped up a box stating that my device software application was not yet updated. Torch is updated to current 6.0. Just left it alone for awhile, cannot afford to loose my phone. Completely lost without it. Thank you.
    I would never let DM decide to upgrade my BlackBerry, but now that it's started, you'll have to let it finish.
    06-08-11 08:26 PM
    If you are downgrading I have never had an issue. It grabs the Modules and installs them, AFTER it launches App loader in back ground and creates a backup
    06-08-11 08:34 PM
    Does RIM even test things or do they just throw it out there? Starting to think they can't get anything right but I'm not so sure the rest are any better.
    Based on everything I've seen lately, I'd say the software engineers live in a vacuum, and usually take two steps back for every forward. Heck, just look at the Beta Zone BBM. It's had huge known issues since day one, yet hasn't been updated yet, or pulled. I wish I knew what was going on in Waterloo, but then, I doubt anyone in Waterloo does either.
    06-08-11 08:36 PM

PC

Thanks...
    06-08-11 10:48 PM
    thanks for sharing link.
    06-08-11 11:16 PM
    This release stinks. The music media sync doesn't work - when i change playlists in iTunes the changes aren't reflected in DM, even if I refresh the music lists manually. What the **** are they playing at? Every day it gets harder to make excuses for RIM and the garbage they shovel out to their customers.
    06-09-11 05:44 AM
    When I try to download I get this:

"Sorry, you've experienced an unexpected error, please contact the webmaster with this errorcode (9003)."
    06-09-11 10:15 AM
    No real issues here. No problems with the SD card either. I don't understand what that issue is all about.

It does still want to "update" the core OS files every single time you let it read the application list. Even if you let it update, it will say the same thing yet again upon the next time you connect the phone. This has been a long standing bug, at least with OS 6. It didn't do this with my old 8100 Pearl (running 4.5 using one of the first DM 6 releases).

One thing I noticed that came back from previous DM versions - the ability to "minimize to tray" has returned to "desktop options". That option had been missing since the initial release of DM 6.

I only use DM to sync my contacts and calendar. I don't let it touch any media stuff. I do that manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 03:05 PM
    i had the 4.6 software which worked all fine, but now iv updated it my blackberry doesnt show up in the software, but it still does show up for the sd card, iv try uninstalling all the software then a rest start then reinstalling but just get the same thing happen what can i do?

thanks
    06-09-11 06:18 PM
    i had the 4.6 software which worked all fine, but now iv updated it my blackberry doesnt show up in the software, but it still does show up for the sd card, iv try uninstalling all the software then a rest start then reinstalling but just get the same thing happen what can i do?

thanks
    4.6 is still my favorite, and can be downloaded here.
    06-09-11 06:26 PM
    cheers im having some problems with that do when ever i try to update to os6 on the 4.6 software i get a "Fatal error has occured while updating your devices software" message i have the bold 9700 is there a way to work around this
    06-09-11 06:30 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD