Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    http://rroyy.com
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation BlackBerry Desktop Manager updated to v6.1.0.35 B34

BBnoticias just send me the info that BlackBerry Desktop Manager updated to v6.1.0.35B34

You just need to open your Desktop Manager to get update.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWulf View Post
    For those looking for links...

PC

Mac - Don't know if it's been updated for this

It supports OS7

Last edited by rroyy; 06-08-2011 at 06:20 PM.
    Check http://rroyy.com for my OTA archive and donations...

Questions? Please ask via twitter not checking forum DMs...
    @rr_yy
    Thanked by 2:
    andyahs (06-08-2011),  zocster (06-08-2011) 
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    10,969 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN ?

Just updated!
    Retired Superstar

Global Posts
    15,721 Global Posts

Good deal! Thanks for the post up

CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    PIN
    28XXXXXX

Any Download Link? I Got the 6.1.0.20 and when I "Check for Updates" It says I have the latest one x_x
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    http://rroyy.com
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Albert62 View Post
    Any Download Link? I Got the 6.1.0.20 and when I "Check for Updates" It says I have the latest one x_x
    You should use latet official one to get update. I got update file will check if it works by itself if so I'll post it here.
    Check http://rroyy.com for my OTA archive and donations...

Questions? Please ask via twitter not checking forum DMs...
    @rr_yy
    Thanked by:
    Albert62 (06-08-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

I keep getting a 64 bit combatibility issue and it won't download....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Agree, need a download link since I'm also using 6.1.0.20 & keep saying that I have the latest version...
    I'm just a man of few words & lot of works
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    69,879 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dgary8 View Post
    I keep getting a 64 bit combatibility issue and it won't download....
    Guess I'll be waiting on this one then until I see more about 64bit.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's

Global Posts
    35,462 Global Posts
    PIN
    pin:tang

PC

WAPers do it With A Passion

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    Thanked by 2:
    Albert62 (06-08-2011),  AbuYazeedUK (06-08-2011) 
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Just updated. But everytime I hook up my Torch and then disconnect it, my Torch is frozen, have to do a battery pull. Is it just me.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    PIN
    28XXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by rroyy View Post
    You should use latet official one to get update. I got update file will check if it works by itself if so I'll post it here.

PC

Thanks!!

Global Posts
    35,462 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Manic99 View Post
    Just updated. But everytime I hook up my Torch and then disconnect it, my Torch is frozen, have to do a battery pull. Is it just me.
    DM automatically connects to your SD card (I hate this feature). If you don't disconnect the storage device, you'll get that freezing you experience. It's the gray rectangle, with the green check above farthest left from the clock here:

And you shouldn't disconnect, till you see this:

If I access the SD much from the PC, I'll sometimes have to shut the PC down to disconnect.

Z/Q Warrior ..` `..` `..` `.. `.. Born to  ..` `..` `..` `..` `.. Upgrade Guide

BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Thank you, but I did do this and Torch still froze. I did notice that when I tried to connect and disconnect the DM popped up a box stating that my device software application was not yet updated. Torch is updated to current 6.0. Just left it alone for awhile, cannot afford to loose my phone. Completely lost without it. Thank you.
    Doesn't Matter

Global Posts
    69,879 Global Posts

Does RIM even test things or do they just throw it out there? Starting to think they can't get anything right but I'm not so sure the rest are any better.
    Sent from me using my fingers. Be pantless in 5K. Febreze - for more than smells.
    the 50K CrackBerry challenge
    Posted from my phone or pc or tablet that are no better than anyone else's

Global Posts
    35,462 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by Manic99 View Post
    Thank you, but I did do this and Torch still froze. I did notice that when I tried to connect and disconnect the DM popped up a box stating that my device software application was not yet updated. Torch is updated to current 6.0. Just left it alone for awhile, cannot afford to loose my phone. Completely lost without it. Thank you.
    I would never let DM decide to upgrade my BlackBerry, but now that it's started, you'll have to let it finish.

Retired Superstar

Global Posts
    15,721 Global Posts

If you are downgrading I have never had an issue. It grabs the Modules and installs them, AFTER it launches App loader in back ground and creates a backup

Global Posts
    35,462 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by kbz1960 View Post
    Does RIM even test things or do they just throw it out there? Starting to think they can't get anything right but I'm not so sure the rest are any better.
    Based on everything I've seen lately, I'd say the software engineers live in a vacuum, and usually take two steps back for every forward. Heck, just look at the Beta Zone BBM. It's had huge known issues since day one, yet hasn't been updated yet, or pulled. I wish I knew what was going on in Waterloo, but then, I doubt anyone in Waterloo does either.

CrackBerry Abuser

PC

Thanks...
    I'm just a man of few words & lot of works
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B631BE4

thanks for sharing link.
    Prithvi (Z10/10.3.1.938)
    CrackBerry Abuser

This release stinks. The music media sync doesn't work - when i change playlists in iTunes the changes aren't reflected in DM, even if I refresh the music lists manually. What the **** are they playing at? Every day it gets harder to make excuses for RIM and the garbage they shovel out to their customers.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

When I try to download I get this:

"Sorry, you've experienced an unexpected error, please contact the webmaster with this errorcode (9003)."
    CrackBerry Genius

No real issues here. No problems with the SD card either. I don't understand what that issue is all about.

It does still want to "update" the core OS files every single time you let it read the application list. Even if you let it update, it will say the same thing yet again upon the next time you connect the phone. This has been a long standing bug, at least with OS 6. It didn't do this with my old 8100 Pearl (running 4.5 using one of the first DM 6 releases).

One thing I noticed that came back from previous DM versions - the ability to "minimize to tray" has returned to "desktop options". That option had been missing since the initial release of DM 6.

I only use DM to sync my contacts and calendar. I don't let it touch any media stuff. I do that manually.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

i had the 4.6 software which worked all fine, but now iv updated it my blackberry doesnt show up in the software, but it still does show up for the sd card, iv try uninstalling all the software then a rest start then reinstalling but just get the same thing happen what can i do?

thanks

Global Posts
    35,462 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by AlexxRed View Post
    i had the 4.6 software which worked all fine, but now iv updated it my blackberry doesnt show up in the software, but it still does show up for the sd card, iv try uninstalling all the software then a rest start then reinstalling but just get the same thing happen what can i do?

thanks
    4.6 is still my favorite, and can be downloaded here.

CrackBerry Newbie

cheers im having some problems with that do when ever i try to update to os6 on the 4.6 software i get a "Fatal error has occured while updating your devices software" message i have the bold 9700 is there a way to work around this
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast