hello im writing because I have a serious issue with my blackberry desktop manager. it originally caught my attention when I tried to reinstall my bbm. I notice when I go into my application loader software It only displays the programs already installed on my phone, nothing else. No language plugins no nothing. this poses a problem because I cant reinstall my bbm or anything else. Ive tryed on multiple computers so i know it isnt the pc program but the phone. Ive also confirmed this because ive tried with my girlfriends storm and it work as its suppose to. I have no idea how to fix this and obviously i cant reformat. help
    08-08-09 10:50 PM
    Do you have the Blackberry Device OS install on your computer?
    08-08-09 11:58 PM
    yes I do and I have tried it on more than one computer and compared with another storm im convinced its just my device.
    08-09-09 12:11 AM
    hello im writing because I have a serious issue with my blackberry desktop manager. it originally caught my attention when I tried to reinstall my bbm. I notice when I go into my application loader software It only displays the programs already installed on my phone, nothing else. No language plugins no nothing. this poses a problem because I cant reinstall my bbm or anything else. Ive tryed on multiple computers so i know it isnt the pc program but the phone. Ive also confirmed this because ive tried with my girlfriends storm and it work as its suppose to. I have no idea how to fix this and obviously i cant reformat. help

Try browsing to where you have BBM or any of your other apps saved on your PC to see if you can find it that way.
    08-09-09 12:22 PM
    I tried all that. its most definately my blackberry thats the prob. as i said before I tried with multiple blackberries and mine is the only one that is behaving in the mannor on the same pc
    08-09-09 01:10 PM
    Tried running as admin? I know with the 5.0 software you have to do this or else it will say you don't have any software on your computer.
    08-09-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD