- CrackBerry Addict
- 634 Posts
BBM 7 backup to desktop b35
Hi, Have searched and cannot see this issue, and is it possible to have a dedicated BBM section.
I have just upgraded to Desktop b35 which seems to work very well, I also upgraded to latest BBM 7, the problem is that when I backup via desktop I get a message saying that some BBM has not been backed up, I have never had this before.
Thinking that this may be a Desktop problem I uninstalled it and reinstalled 6.1 run backup and get the same message, so my guess is it is a BBM issue, does anyone else have issues or can point me in the right direction, it isn't poss to go back to previous version, right?:?Be careful when Speaking, you create the world around you with your words-Navajo
- 12-12-2012, 09:25 AM #2
So far from my experience, the groups back up (thank G_d), but the contact list etc seems to only be stored on the RIM servers, and populated after BBID sign-on.WAPers do it With A Passion
Z/Q10 Warrior °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° `°.¸¸.° Born to °.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.°` `°.¸¸.° Upgrade Guide
BB10 - If you don't, kittens will die .................................................. ......................................Kevin - "I call you the PITA I love"
- By jaaaaames in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2011, 02:43 PM
- By jaaaaames in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2009, 12:24 AM
- By levin343 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
- By levin343 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
- By jnetseptember in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:41 AM