Hey guys -
    Does any one know if i have my BB 8900 connected to my Computer using the blackberry desktop manager if i can receive a text and send out a text from my computer using my keyboard instead of my device? If not does anyone if what program i may use to do what i'm asking?

Thanks-
    Adam
    09-24-09 10:28 PM
    No you can not send out text from your PC's keyboard through your Blackberry... however, since you have T-Mobile you can send SMS messages if you log onto https://my.t-mobile.com/... after you login, hover over "Connect and Share" and you will see "Send a Text Message"... you can compose a text message and send it through there....

Now the word of caution: text messages sent via this will look like they come from you, and the person receiving them will see it LOOKS like it's coming from you, but if they reply it will NOT go back to your Blackberry... I don't know where they go to, but if you scroll to the top of the text message it will not have the correct information to get back to your phone... I think it's because it comes from this website... but you can send them from any PC, even without your phone.
    09-25-09 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD