Is it possible to download Mp3's from you computer to your BB phone that aren't itunes or Windows media player songs?...
    04-21-11 09:14 PM
    yes , just plug you phone in to ur computer and select the option usb drive then go to what ever drive it names it , then navigate to you file in there said is named music and drag and drop or you could always use wireless music sync but i have no experience with that sorry but seems pretty easy and straight forward .. hope that helps
    04-21-11 11:13 PM
    yes , just plug you phone in to ur computer and select the option usb drive then go to what ever drive it names it , then navigate to you file in there said is named music and drag and drop or you could always use wireless music sync but i have no experience with that sorry but seems pretty easy and straight forward .. hope that helps
    hi..... I'm trying that now usb to pc...but it wont show up as a drive???
    any ideas?....are there any phone settings I have to do first so it gets recognized....
    or should remove the card and use the pc card reader to do this

thanx
    04-22-11 07:38 PM
    you should not have to remove card no when u hook it up usb you comp should auto see if but u can also add though D.M or u could always pull the card also but shouldn't have to no
    04-23-11 07:54 AM
    hi..... I'm trying that now usb to pc...but it wont show up as a drive???
    any ideas?....are there any phone settings I have to do first so it gets recognized....
    or should remove the card and use the pc card reader to do this

thanx
    Your BB has to have its "Mass Media" setting turned On for your computer to recognize it as a drive. Go to Options then Memory to find the settings page.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 08:11 AM
    I cannot find "Mass Media".... exactly where is it on my style.....thanx
    04-23-11 12:53 PM
    Not sure what OS you're using, but it should be in the Memory portion among all the other options listed on your Options page (the Wrench icon when you hit the BB Menu button from your homescreen).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 07:49 AM
    Thank you everyone for trying to help....I got so frustrated trying to do this..
    I just removed the card and just put it into my card reader and loaded all my Mp3 songs, & Mp4 videos into specific folders ....replaced it and all works great....lovin' my Style!!
    04-24-11 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD