i uninstalled the .113 leaked DM for 9530 because there's no roxio in it, so i install DM that comes with the phone, unfortunately everything at the end of the process, screen pops out "the configuration data for this product is corrupt contact your support personnel". i need the software to transfer video in my phone to computer, any advise
    07-07-09 08:39 PM
    I can't help you with the issue you are having, but when you get it resolved, for the love of all that is just and holy in this world, please do not install Roxio on your comp.

As I've said in threads elsewhere, I'd wager that there are viruses and other malware out there that is less intrusive and dangerous than Roxio.

You should just be able to set your phone to Mass Storage Mode, and your computer will see it as though it's a flash drive or similar device. Then you can just copy items to and from it directly.
    07-07-09 08:43 PM
    all i can do so far is add and remove music by using MSM, not video or pictures.
    07-07-09 08:50 PM
    They aren't located in the video folder or such folder in the removable device location? Weird..
    07-07-09 08:56 PM
    there's no video folder in the phone when i use MSM, but i can watch video that i recorded in on the phone.
    07-07-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD