What is the proper way to do this? I use the back up and restore on DM when I upgraded my OS but it refuses to load the calendar entries. What am I doing wrong?
    10-10-09 06:28 AM
    You can backup using DM... this backs up all your personal data... you can restore just your Calendar by going into DM > Backup and Restore > Advanced > click on File and find your backup file... select the Calendar - All on the left side then push the >> button to push it to your device.
    10-10-09 09:10 AM
    A little off subject but...

I use Google Calenders and Google sync. It works flawless, I recently changed my Blackberry from the 8220 to 8900 and my contact and calender updated as soon as I installed Google sync... As well it's nice to have two way update happen almost live as my GF can see if my schedule changes at work when she needs too and she can input any dates that come up and boom it's on my Blackberry right away!

FYI

10-10-09 09:45 AM
    Forget the backup feature in the DM it just makes problems for you later, reloading residual crap that you are trying to get rid of. Use the Synchronize App in the DM, run it and configure it. Then when you sync it will update your calender, contacts, tasks & notes between your BB and your PC. Also it can me set up a multitude of diffrent ways, I all depends on how you want the sync to operate.
    10-10-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD