- 04-21-2012, 12:25 AM #27
.....boy thank you sooo much for this solution....
I used to have a storm 2 9550 and when you have two or more blackberry devices on a computer, It seems it creates various vendor.xml files. This will make apploader fail to see the installed OS you want to get the device updated to.
So I uninstalled BBDM 6.1 and 5.0 then I uninstalled the old device software for my 9550 restarted the computer and installed the device update for my torch 9860.
After that I installed 6.1 BBM went to apploader uninstalled the vendor.xml (it was the only one I find this time around) and viola I am updating the device as write
- 02-08-2013, 09:35 PM #33
i have a 9810.. for the past two or three days it has been repeatedly shutting off and rebooting at random times.. just last night the phone turn black and the red light will only blink four times... i obviously know the phone has bricked or been nuked.. i have read so many forums and they say the same thing, im doing exactly as they say to do using the loader, but theres is no connection whatsoever, what can i do to get this fixed? please help!
- 04-08-2013, 11:51 PM #35
see i dont think you all get what others are saying, im having this problem i get through all the process on the apploader sh*t get to the part where it says wait for device to initialization and i can hear all the dings ans sh*t it makes and it just pops up retry device cannot connect PLEASE HELP ive been up for 3 days tryna fix this ****ty blackberry and still no luck
- CrackBerry User
07-07-2013, 05:16 PM #40
- 41 Posts
hi maybe this the old problem, maybe I can help because I've had this problem and managed in the following ways:
1. uninstall Desktop software and the OS is installed.
2. remove permanent AppLoader folder in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader
3. restart your PC.
4. Reinstall your Desktop software, then the OS that you want.
5. go to C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader, right click on loader.exe, select properties, compabilities, change the compability mode and checklist appropriate windows you use. apply
6. change the back its compability mode, unchecklist and apply.
7. then go to C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ Research In Motion \ AppLoader, right click on the loader.exe as admin, do not forget to delete the vendor.xml again before .. voila!!
all your application list will be read.
i wish i can help you all...
- 07-13-2013, 09:12 PM #41
Good Job Dude
Verythanks for you solution, well i can do it to may bb bold 9780...http://cdn-forums.crackberry.com/ima...ry/biggrin.png
- 08-18-2013, 02:23 PM #43
JVM 517 - Application loader can't find device file in loader
Went through all the processes on web
Loader did not work because it could not find device file.
as stated before searched C:\ for Vendor.xml with CAPP V. renamed both - i had two.
And that worked. Thanks
- 11-01-2013, 10:22 AM #45
can someone pls help me. got a blackberry 9000 (w/ trackball) and im having an issue about RELOAD SOFTWARE 507. but my device wont read by the DM or the apploader. what should i do? when im using apploader im having a problem on the communication port selection. nothings in it. >.< pls help me.