Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I was wondering if there was a way to delete the current saved 3rd party app list? I back up my 3rd party apps every time I upgrade to the newest hybrid, and when I go to restore my apps I always get outdated versions. I always load the newest saved .alx file. Any suggestions?
    07-16-09 02:57 PM
    Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I was wondering if there was a way to delete the current saved 3rd party app list? I back up my 3rd party apps every time I upgrade to the newest hybrid, and when I go to restore my apps I always get outdated versions. I always load the newest saved .alx file. Any suggestions?
    I do a search before I do my back up on my pin number. I then delete any files, including .alx with my pin number on it (usually two). After I do that then I do my third party back up.
    07-16-09 02:58 PM
    I do a search before I do my back up on my pin number. I then delete any files, including .alx with my pin number on it (usually two). After I do that then I do my third party back up.
    Never tried that, I have several backups...lol...I'll try that!!
    07-16-09 03:00 PM
    You also when you do a 3rdparty backup save it on a usb drive or a folder just for bb backups. That will save you the hassle of looking for it every time
    07-16-09 03:01 PM
    You also when you do a 3rdparty backup save it on a usb drive or a folder just for bb backups. That will save you the hassle of looking for it every time
    That worked, thanks for the tip guys!!
    07-16-09 03:33 PM
    You are welcome.
    07-16-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD