The theme I am downloading is for my OS 4.6, and I make sure I have the latest DM.
    Happens to every theme I downloaded

Please help me!!!!!

Thank you very much.
    05-18-10 06:03 AM

The theme I am downloading is for my OS 4.6, and I make sure I have the latest DM.
    Happens to every theme I downloaded

Please help me!!!!!

Thank you very much.
    Use the Browse function and hit the .alx file you downloaded. DM will not automatically know what apps or themes you downloaded. Make sure you did not download an OTA file! (which can only be downloaded using the device�s browser).
    Good luck
    05-18-10 01:00 PM
    Okay, I will try that and let you know. Thanks!
    05-18-10 06:07 PM
    I get this same exact message every time I try to load a app (any app) on to my 4.6os 8350i. I would love to know how to overcome this issue , at this point if it's not a OTA download it's not on my phone, which luckily hasn't been a issue yet but I had a cd with around twenty apps that i could load all at once that is basically useless due to this error message. I recently, purchased a app out of the cb store and attempted to download it to my pc then use the dm app loader but again I got this same error message as the op.

Any help please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 04:05 AM
    I get this same exact message every time I try to load a app (any app) on to my 4.6os 8350i. I would love to know how to overcome this issue , at this point if it's not a OTA download it's not on my phone, which luckily hasn't been a issue yet but I had a cd with around twenty apps that i could load all at once that is basically useless due to this error message. I recently, purchased a app out of the cb store and attempted to download it to my pc then use the dm app loader but again I got this same error message as the op.

Any help please?

No one can help me with this issue? Does anyone know why I get this message every time I use the app loader to load anything to my BB?

If I delete the DM and re download it to my pc will I need to reload all the service books(to the DM) even though I wont need to download them to my 8350i? Or will I need to do that in order to load apps from DM to my BB? If I get this same app loader error message after I do all of this what do you think it could be the Service books? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    07-18-10 01:34 AM
    No one can help me with this issue? Does anyone know why I get this message every time I use the app loader to load anything to my BB?

If I delete the DM and re download it to my pc will I need to reload all the service books(to the DM) even though I wont need to download them to my 8350i? Or will I need to do that in order to load apps from DM to my BB? If I get this same app loader error message after I do all of this what do you think it could be the Service books? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I don't know what exactly causes the problem. But, you could try bbsak instead of dm. Use the 'load cods' option of bbsak to load apps or themes to your device.

Bbsak is free download and is a powerful tool.

07-21-10 06:32 AM
    Thanks for the Advice ST79, I actually have some news.

Last night I decided to plug my phone in and check for any available updates. When I did this, for the first time I recieved a messages telling me that my application loader was not up to date and that they had updates for download. I downloaded, but the disk full of apps I have is at another location.

As soon as I retrieve the disk and attempt to load the phone I will reply back whether or not the problem has been fixed. Crossing my fingers though, hoping that this update to the app loader fixed my problem.
    07-22-10 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD