No advantages. It just makes everything complicated.
    1. The media is auto sync to Itune. Problem with the itune is that most of your music files will not be transfer because incompatible. To fix it, you'll have to changes to Windows Media to drag and drop your tracks manually like the old one.
    2. When you transfer a movie file using DM6 it pretty fast. The problem once you transfer the movies to your BB, it has audio delay between 3-5 second.

Its not worth upgrading to DM 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Huh? I've had no problems with the media sync yet. The only issue I've found is that it takes forever for the initial sync to complete (I have yet to let it complete), but I can't expect much given that I have over 14 GB of music on my media card.

DM6 is much easier to use if your main purposes are for backing up your device or restoring your data. The UI also looks a lot better and the app is more intuitive overall. For the basic user, it's a heck of a lot better, in my opinion. But to each their own. You can always try it out and then downgrade. But I won't be downgrading.
    08-24-10 01:58 PM
    a i'm not the only one with that problem. is there already a solution for it??
    I read that there is a known issue and the developer is working on resolution. That was posted a week ago.. Since I dont use it, I have not been tracking the problem but it is posted somewhere in the desktop 6.0 forum discussion.
    08-24-10 02:14 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD