Update: its gone... maybe good for parts..
    o well, atleast i got a months worth of phone calls on it.

was upgrading my blackberry 8350i
    to 5.0 till error messages kept popin up on my phone
    and it lost the connection..

now the bb desktop software has a error message and cant continue the process..

FML..

now its on the booting screen..
    good job RIM..

go **** urselfs
    Last edited by ronnieespinal; 09-07-10 at 08:27 PM.
    09-07-10 03:46 PM
    theres not a website on google with a mirror link to a 5.0 desktop software.. they all send me to blackberry.com recommending me 6.0

piece of ****...

back to the iphone for me
    09-07-10 03:47 PM
    Wow! no questions at all?

Let me google that for you No mirror needed just use the third link, can't be that hard...

It seems you already made your decision though, seems you were just looking for a reason.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    09-07-10 04:24 PM
    thanks, didnt have to be rude about it.
    09-07-10 04:32 PM
    Then you should have just asked for a link to it.

Didn't your mom ever tell you to treat others how you want to be treated? So.... right back at ya!

good job RIM..

go **** urselfs
    piece of ****...

back to the iphone for me
    09-07-10 04:38 PM
    Then you should have just asked for a link to it.

Didn't your mom ever tell you to treat others how you want to be treated? So.... right back at ya!
    actually i was speaking in general of my frustration.
    no in-directs.

if anything i was bashing Rim os dev team
    09-07-10 05:13 PM
    I know, but you never asked for help at all in finding a link. All you did was bash RIM and say you're going back to the iPhone. Which puzzles me, because your profile says you have a 9530 on Tmobile, but you're asking about the 8350i too, which won't work on Tmobile. So I was unsure you even had an iPhone to go back to. Not that it's impossible, but it made me wonder. It made me think this was just a thread to do some RIM bashing. That's fine if it was, but then make it known that you're just ranting.
    09-07-10 05:24 PM
    officially bricked.......... peace out crackberry
    09-07-10 08:27 PM
    I know, but you never asked for help at all in finding a link. All you did was bash RIM and say you're going back to the iPhone. Which puzzles me, because your profile says you have a 9530 on Tmobile, but you're asking about the 8350i too, which won't work on Tmobile. So I was unsure you even had an iPhone to go back to. Not that it's impossible, but it made me wonder. It made me think this was just a thread to do some RIM bashing. That's fine if it was, but then make it known that you're just ranting.
    i swap phones from time to time.. i opened the crackberry account when i joined tmobile.. poor reseption, got rid of it..
    09-07-10 08:29 PM
    phone no longer recorgnize with bb desktop..

tried to do a wipe with JL_Cmder v1.9.1

no luck... phone FLATLINED thanks to DM 6
    09-07-10 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD