Recently I changed jobs and as a result I used crackutil to remove my old companies (BES) IT policy from my BB. The new company activated via wireless activation (BES) and now I have 2 "desktop" contact lists. I am trying to sync with lotuc notes but cant as only the 2nd desktop list will sync. my original contacts are in the other desktop list and will not sync. I have tried going to contacts > options> typing rset and it deletes the lists but i cant get them to load from back up into one list.

any thoiughts are greatly appreciated.

TIA
    Last edited by thebear8me; 04-15-10 at 02:33 PM.
    04-09-10 08:41 AM
    anyone have any ideas????
    04-10-10 08:07 PM
    Nobody has any ideas?

please help.
    04-13-10 10:46 AM
    I really hope someone can help. I have been searching for days without success. This is driving me crazy.

thanks
    04-15-10 02:33 PM
    No idea, but if you find out, let me know. I have 2 lists as well, I'm guessing it had to do with my BES admins pushing out new rules (just a guess). One of the is now called "Unknown", and that one has Wireless Sync not enabled (and I can't change it).

Not a big deal for me, but kind of strange/annoying.
    04-15-10 02:46 PM
    I hope someone can help as I dont have the unknown but 2 seperate Desktop list and only 1 syncs with notes. very frustrating
    04-15-10 02:52 PM
    Look at http://forums.crackberry.com/f151/mu...oblems-436052/

I usually make sure I have everything backed up, clear the lists (leaving multiple lists) and then sync everything back essentially merging all the lists in the Desktop that syncs.

To get rid of the multiple DESKTOP lists, you will need to wipe the device.

Eric VN
    04-16-10 03:00 PM
    Unfortunately this did not work. After I wiped the device and restored I had the 2 Desktop address books again. The directions on the link are for outlook. I am using Notes.

When I look at my device via DM-Advanced I see 2 databases. 1 is just called addressbook and the other is adressbook-All.

This is extremely frustrating. Can anyone help?
    04-19-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD