Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Mobile Nations Staff

Global Posts
    1,896 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Cool Share your Story Maker videos and win cool prizes from CrackBerry! (Round Two!)

Those of you with a BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or a developer unit have surely had the opportunity by now to explore the new Story Maker app. If not, you're going to want to get familiar with it soon because to enter this contest you need to show us your best Story Maker creation! We had a ton of entries for our first contest, and picked out some CrackBerry members from the submissions to receive some fun prizes. (See who won here!)

After you have created a video with Story Maker, embed the video into this thread. You can upload it to Youtube and keep it unlisted if you like, and delete it after the contest, but in order to enter the contest the video needs to be embedded in the thread. Feel free to give us some background information about your video, and be as creative as you like with it. It would be extra cool if all of the pictures/video you use were taken with your BlackBerry 10 device as well, but it's not a requirement.

This time around we're going to have a theme, just to make it more interesting. Since it's summer and people are likely starting to venture out after enduring the winter months, we want to see what you're up to! Whether it's a day at the park like the video above, or a picnic at the beach, hiking in the mountains, boating on the lake... wherever your days take you, we want to go too!

As mentioned, we're going to make this an ongoing contest so more people have a chance to win, and so that those of you still waiting to get your new BlackBerry also have a chance to enter. Everyone is eligible to enter, but please keep it to one entry per contest. Also, please remember this is a family friendly site, so keep it clean.

And yes, contests have prizes! So what are these prizes, you ask? We're thinking along the lines of fantastic CrackBerry swag, gift certificates to ShopCrackBerry, and whatever else we have laying around to throw in from time to time. Need some tips to help you get started? Check out the links below for more info on Story Maker and uploading your videos to Youtube. And most important, have fun!

How to create a video using Story Maker on BlackBerry 10
    How to upload videos directly to YouTube on BlackBerry 10
    Twitter @_Miche11e_ .::. BBM Channel C0001B3B5

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your effing smartphone.
    "Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence." - Pythagoras
    Thanked by:
    Obi_El (06-23-2013) 
    sirk25 and Obi_El like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24D0A9A5

Ok I hope this works

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Aa1Dj2xXxaM

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

Me and my co-mountaineers climb for more than 5 hours just to reach the beautiful falls which they called the Miyamit Falls. It's been a rough climb which we encountered heavy rain along the way. We successful reach the falls safe and ease all our tiredness. Enjoy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=E4ezlIA8DRE
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    266FF31C

Ok, so I put my Z10 to the test with this one.
    Last week I went to Banff, Alberta for a short business trip and was able to "escape" for a few hours to enjoy the beautiful Canadian Rockies. BlackBerry maps and gps worked flawlessly and was able to tour around Banff and Lake Loisue. All the pictures were taken with my Z10 (there's more but I didn't want to put everyone to sleep with hundreds of mountain pictures ). So this morning I saw the post on the blog and decided to make a video, all during my commuting time!... from using the Story Maker to uploading it to Youtube (yes.... I have a 6GB plan so no worries).

So here it is:

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,433 Global Posts
    PIN
    INK STICK

My friends an I recently ran a 24 hour trail relay in West Virginia. We ran day an night one at a time, meanwhile the remnants of a tropical storm passed through causing muddy conditions and very dense fog. Wish I had a way to take photos during the night runs as they really would have showed the difficulty of running at night.

Here is what we do have, hope you enjoy

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Zed 10, PlayBook
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,497 Global Posts
    PIN
    28E5B3AF

So a friend of mine had a wedding and just to give her and her husband something different I made a story maker for them. It's not that long as I re did it for the contest. But it was an awesome wedding.

Watch this video.

Have a gander and hopefully iyou all will enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    "Never look down on anybody unless your're helping him up" (Jesse Jackson)
    CrackBerry User

My first video with story maker was made for my wife after I proposed to her. I had the waiter bring the box which was wrapped, when our meal came. The ring was tied to a pair Jordan's which she wanted for the longest. When she opened it all she could do was stare at it and cry from joy. I had never used story maker before and this was my first time, she was in love with it and so was our friends. I was so happy BB had this stock on the Z10 so I could do this. All the pictures along with the video were taken on my Z10 as well. After seeing how great it turned out wife decided to ditch her iPhone 5 for the Z10 as well. I hope you guys like it

Last edited by Fusioned; 06-20-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

I made up this video when my lady cousin came to visit us here in Thailand. Actually I made 2 videos but i choose this one instead. Hope you will like it guys...

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts

Here are few impressions from my last round trip through the USA. Hope you enjoy!

Developer of the Remote Control Apps
    All my apps for BB10: App World - Steppschuh
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Flower Ones

Hi All;
    This is from our backyard.
    Filmed, edited and uploaded from a Z10.
    Story Maker keeps surprising me on how simple it is to , and yet how powerful it is.

I am surprised other platforms are not demanding this type of Application.

Thank you BlackBerry for empowering your customers.
    Can't wait to see what you guys do next!!

Hope you like it half as much as I did making it.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    33107AD3

Story i made from the photos and videos from my recent 9 days trip to Seattle, WA & Vancouver, BC.
    Story includes photos and videos from Seattle downtown, Chihuly garden and glass museum, Space Needle, Museum of Flight, Kerry park, Abbotsford BC, Vancouver BC, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Drive to Whistler BC, My cousins wedding, Greater Vancouver Zoo, Grouse Mountain Zip Line.

Please make sure you're using a good source for audio, photos and videos are synced with audio.

Johny
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'll give it a shot to see if it qualifies. I missed the first contest but this video was made the day of my 10K run for Sporting Life in Toronto and I thought I'd share it as an entry. If not, I hope you all enjoyed it either way :

CrackBerry User

Just having some fun with may parents, kids, and nieces on Father's Day Weekend.

All of the pictures and videos were shot on my Z10.
    The diving board clips were shot in portrait mode and there was a little quirkiness capturing the entire moment, but it didn't take long to figure it out and I think the Story Maker app did a nice job with it.

Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Celebrating a Million Dollar consulting contract with our kids at our private Long Island Aquatic Club in Manotick Ontario. The Million Jumps$ StoryMaker video was shot and uploaded using Youtube Pro APP @ $2.99 for BlackBerry 10 all in 20 minutes !! Keep Moving !!!

CrackBerry User

Just some highlights from a short little vacation that we took to the lake with our family Love story maker, I use it for all of my business videos too.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=yCh9IeXkIVo

oneday3k.tk
    [BANNED SIGNATURE]
    CrackBerry Abuser

A Day In Downtown Detroit- a short film by me you'll have to view it on desktop. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=LCiZs8KHaTw

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,119 Global Posts

My story maker video. I put together a preview to promote a song on my mixtape.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts

the Z10 is facking awesome . case closed
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask and you shall recieve

I love this built in feature of BB10. I have put a few story maker projects together and it just keeps getting easier to use. I like how simple it is to edit, tweak and produce a video to capture moments or anything, combining video and pictures and sound. My friends and family are quite impressed when I tell them I can do ALL of it right on the phone. Remarkable.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have a question, till when is this contest open?

Posted via CB10
    shamoneymurda likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

???

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

Love my Z10 and love Maker Story app....hope u all enjoyed....=) Sarawak More than paradise ...

Posted via CB10
    Thanked by:
    Avin Tan (06-30-2013) 
    Avin Tan likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask and you shall recieve

Each time I use SM I learn more and it's fun to put something together. The other day I took a bunch of videos and pictures of my son riding his little electric motor bike for the first time. He just decided he wanted to try it. ( he's been riding his 2 wheel bike for over a month now with no training wheels.) He loves it and now doesnt want to go back to pedals. The one mistake I made was most of my video clips were shot in portrait mode (doh). In order to use them in SM, it seriously crops it and I lost a lot of the back ground images. Lesson learned. I love how you can just copy the clips and crop/trim the video clips to make it work and puts it all together. Check out the video of my 3 year old, all done on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    932 Global Posts

We went out on a float trip for Father's Day weekend. I made this video for friends and family, but I am happy to show it off here and try and win some sweet CrackBerry prizes!!

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.
    CrackBerry User

Beach & BBQ weekend with friends from our Football (soccer) bbm group having fun with tons of food, drinks and football talk between rival fans

Footy Memorial Weekend :

ESCON likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast