While the fight between BlackBerry and Typo may have ended with BlackBerry on top, that hasn't stopped other companies from trying to re-create their own keyboards for smartphones, in this case, Samsung. At its Galaxy Unpacked event in New York City, Samsung today officially announced the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ but to go along with those devices they also announced a hardware keyboard attachment.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    americandream#CB likes this.
    08-13-15 12:00 PM
    At least, They made it...I really miss the physical keyboard experience
    Blackberry will never learn/realize and accept this..They went with with awkward squarish design for display...it doesn't look good for either portrait or landscape.
    Both passport and classic proved it is big failure.
    People need more screen estate when they work on mails rather than work wide.
    I am longing for this...Will definitely buy this even if the look is not nice.!!!
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    08-13-15 12:02 PM
    I'm sure if Samsung users really wanted a physical keyboard, they'd just pick up a Blackberry or maybe even a flip phone.
    08-13-15 05:35 PM
    If blackberry doesn't release that slider soon, I'll have to settle for this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    08-14-15 08:59 PM
    I just read today that they are finding that this does not work! Maybe it's a reason to sway more people towards the slider when it is released. I have read a lot of negative on the keyboard but have also read a lot of android users miss a physical keyboard so it seems that there is some interest
    08-15-15 03:00 PM
    Will be interesting to see how this does, especially amongst enterprise users.

Sent from my GALAXY Note 4 +128GB MicroSDXC
    08-15-15 06:12 PM
    A physical keyboard is the reason I left my touchscreen phone behind. That Samsung keyboard is clunky looking and fugly.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 08:58 PM