At this time last year, I was packing up my bags and getting ready to move CrackBerry HQ to Toronto for a month so we could tackle the launch of the BlackBerry Z10 with gusto. And that we did. It was a crazy month and literally one of the most memorable of my life. The trip culminated*with CrackBerry's over-the-top BlackBerry Z10 Review.
    When BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 goes official -- which will hopefully be sooner rather than later -- we're going to take some time to do a re-review of BlackBerry 10 and all of the BlackBerry 10 phones. A lot has changed in the OS since those earlier builds that the Z10 went to market with.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-16-14 01:30 PM
    Admittedly, I'm likely not a good cross section for this poll, since I tend to load up a new leak every few weeks but for what it's worth I've had my Z10 since February 4th 2013 and I love it more each day.

My wife however, was until recently running the stock OS and just plugging away.. she also did not experience any slow downs or issues.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by just_luc; 01-16-14 at 03:41 PM.
    01-16-14 02:48 PM
    Love my Z10 since december 2012. Switching back and forth with Q10 tough

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 03:19 PM
    Had my Z10 since the day it was available for pick-up at at&t (end of March?). It's now on the 10.2.1.1925 leak and running better than ever. This is the phone that got me off of a physical keyboard, after trying many other virtual keyboard devices before it. While I'm kind of hoping at&t eventually gets the Z30 just so I can at least try it out (and yes, I am secretly curious about the larger screen and if/how the whole thing will fit in my pocket), I'm not overly anxious about it because for me the Z10 is just that good. For the first time since I've been using smart phones, I'm not itching for the next upgrade.
    01-16-14 03:50 PM
    Being an administrator on BB Tweaks until the 7 OS changed the game, I've been loading Leaks on BlackBerrys longer than I can remember.
    I got my Z10 the day it became available through AT&T.

Now, I'm no Leak stalker but after always carefully doing my homework when a new leak became available through CrackBerry, I have installed a few along the way without issue and with each upgrade the Z10 functioned better and I became more and more attached to it. (for a mobile device, mind you... nothing kinky)

On the inside:
    With the 10.2.1.1925 OS Leak presently installed, I couldn't be happier! My device runs so well, it purrs!

On the outside:
    It looks as good as the day I received it. There's just a very tiny scratch on the back cover where I removed the Carrier Logo.
    (can I say that?!!)

Of course, I do have a back up plan, just in case!

... and it comes with two really cool ring tones!

Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-16-14 at 05:32 PM.
    01-16-14 05:17 PM