Help us test out the shiny new forum design, provide feedback to help us make it even better, and maybe win a free t-shirt!

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-17-17 08:10 PM
    I think it should be the full width of the page. Right now it only takes up half the width on my 1080p monitor. Otherwise, it is very pleasing to the eye. A dark mode would help AMOLED users as well, it could be a nice toggle.
    01-17-17 09:46 PM
    I think it should be the full width of the page. Right now it only takes up half the width on my 1080p monitor. Otherwise, it is very pleasing to the eye. A dark mode would help AMOLED users as well, it could be a nice toggle.
    dark theme will come
    01-17-17 09:51 PM
    Just wondering with the CB app...
    How can you delete your comment?
    How can you check your inbox messages?
    I can see these two using the desktop CB, but not while using the app.
    01-17-17 10:28 PM
    It might look better, but stability and tracker overdose are more important problems IMO.

On my 1920x1080 screen there's quite a bit of empty space to the left of the thread content and to the right of the ad sidebar, and quite a bit of extra space on the bottom (when the ad sidebar is much longer than the thread itself). At least the UBlock Origin counter is a little lower.

And get HTTPS while you're at it.

Edit: The timestamps are still in GMT, too.
    1122334455667788 likes this.
    01-17-17 11:19 PM
    when I see maybe a t shirt, crackberry Is. Going to surprise us with a dtek 60?
    My opinion about : the design have to be more responsive, i find letters very small to much zoom I have to use even I just flipped the phone, but dint adjust either,bad experience for me but I want the phone & the shirt to.
    There are many buttons I hit some accidently, the keyboard is slow in this page, this make another bad experience. I noticed this when I entered, but you alredy know why I I doing it. Also I going t( I just saw a auto saved, thats is useful... my eyes start to feel dry very little size letter, i like the idea but its hard to get back and check some ortografía, very hard i am going to leave some of them becuase its difficult to edit. I respect the effort i will like to give my advice, mantein the mobile version of the forum and keep them simple, and for computer and tablets use this cool new forum its posible are they integraded already, concentrate I upgrading the mobile ux, mobile version add some of the icons the usefull ones, they are too many buttuns I have no idea what everyone buttun will do but i dont want to try I could erase my rare post, and not win the dtek 60. A dark theme I belive you alredy have that cover but i dont see it, for the web version ibdont like the silver gray color, make feel thisbis a old system make more minimalistc and usefull bexuase I see many buttons the idea of the forum I give a fast opinion maybe large, but all those buttons its too much options to give and the ux gets confused also feell literally slow the backspace to erase a word its very slow a 1 second slow so pps listen to me or
    the idea of change Is good but pls upgrade us, give us a better forum the intention its perfect but need more orientation in the user experience
    01-18-17 12:19 AM