We've featured Max Mobile Security a couple of times here before, and the same developers have now released AntiVirus - a more cost effective application.
    While I suspect that many BlackBerry 10 users will currently be more than happy with the awesome level of security their device gives them, this app will give you some extra reassurance when downloading Android apps/games.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    08-01-14 06:12 AM
    What is the diffirence about Antivirus by Max Secure and Max Mobile Security ??

I think its the same app
    08-01-14 07:38 AM
    i was looking for this thanks a bunch guys
    08-09-14 02:52 AM
    I liked this app, I used it whenever I'd add new apps. BUT with the recent update it now scans my phone every time I reboot it (whenever I change my battery.). It's annoying. Does anyone know a way to prevent it from constantly scanning my phone each time and just let me use it when I want to use it? these updates man, first WhatsApp messed everything up on my 10.3 Beta (I had to download the android version to work now, it works great though, much better than the earlier version I had). Now this.. I need to start reading the reviews before I get updates to ANY app from now on.
    08-21-14 04:29 PM