If you've signed up for the BlackBerry Beta Zone and are participating in the BlackBerry Link beta then chances are good you've already seen the latest survey asking what changes customers want to see in BlackBerry Link future releases. However, if you're not part of that program, then you may have missed the hints of things BlackBerry is looking to add. The survey sent out lists things already integrated into BlackBerry Link but then asks what new and existing features should be added.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-13-14 04:10 PM
    In the meantime...
    I've been running BBM on my desktops for months.
    Here's the link for Bluestacks. Download the App Player (it's free) to your PC or Mac and it's a breeze to set up!
    There's nothing to install on your device. It runs through Wii-Fii.
    BlueStacks - App Player

I have a Z10 with the 1925 Leak.
    Bluestacks has worked on all the previous Leaks as well!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-22-14 at 12:53 AM.
    01-14-14 12:56 PM
    Ya get the feeling that no one cares about BBM for the desktop?

Why am I not surprised ?
    This is, after all, a forum for little handheld mobile devices with small screens!

Personally, while it's cool to be able to do most of the "basic" things that were done on the computer, the mobile device as we know it, is far from being able to replace the desktop! I don't get why anyone would want to watch a movie or play games on something so small.
    But, what do I know. I'm old and going blind. To each their own, right?

Hey... I love my Z10 but I also love my Computers.
    01-22-14 01:04 AM
    This would be brilliant.
    I think it will be like the bridge on the playbook.
    01-22-14 01:21 AM
    Everything that can be done on a Blackberry should be doable on my computer via some app/sync technology. That's some serious innovation right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-22-14 09:11 AM
    Everything that can be done on a Blackberry should be doable on my computer via some app/sync technology. That's some serious innovation right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bluestacks does exactly that. Bridges many mobile apps to the desktop!
    01-27-14 11:49 PM
    Actually I didn't find bbm on the desktop via bluestacks that great. you need to det up.a.seperate id for it. of course you can invite yourself to bbm but when away from the desktop, there is no way to keep track of it. BB link may allow you to use the same bbid and that wojld be better, seemless bbm with one id. hope that is the way BB will do it.
    01-28-14 12:02 AM
    If i understand correctly you need another BBID if you use bluestacks. That's not what I want. I can't wait for BBM through Link, or as native!
    01-28-14 01:16 AM
    If i understand correctly you need another BBID if you use bluestacks. That's not what I want. I can't wait for BBM through Link, or as native!
    Interesting! I used my original ID (that I use on my device)
    I'm going to uninstall the program, re install it... and I'll get back to this thread ( later in the day) to see if I can find an answer to the ID issue.

Actually I didn't find bbm on the desktop via bluestacks that great. you need to det up.a.seperate id for it. of course you can invite yourself to bbm but when away from the desktop, there is no way to keep track of it. BB link may allow you to use the same bbid and that wojld be better, seemless bbm with one id. hope that is the way BB will do it.
    Again, you definitely have a point. I don't have the ID issue. Hummm!
    Let's see what I can find out.
    I've had the program installed for quite some time. Perhaps they upgraded and changed the Login ! Check back later!
    01-28-14 09:31 AM
    And...
    Right you are!
    The older version gives a choice to use the current ID or a new one.

The latest version doesn't! But, it still offers a lot of mobile to desktop app syncing!
    It's far from perfect but for me it beats not having anything at all.
    01-28-14 02:56 PM