It's certainly no secret that Kim Kardashian is a fan of the BlackBerry Bold 9900. Aside from the countless photos of her using what is arguably one of the best BlackBerry smartphones ever made alongside her iPhone, she let it be known the device was her 'heart and soul' not long ago but given a new interview reveals, she might soon need to move on.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    06-06-16 05:51 PM
    Why doesn't BlackBerry take advantage of this situation? Send her some Bolds and Classics already. No one is trying to capitalize on this.

She's a big deal, ya everyone on here is to sophisticated to like her blah blah, everything she touches turns to gold. Get on it!
    06-06-16 06:17 PM
    She needs to give the BlackBerry Classic a shot.
    06-07-16 10:11 PM
    Exactly what I was thinking ^ best phone
    06-08-16 01:06 AM
    The are many loyal customers who won't upgrade from bb7 to BlackBerry 10. For various reasons. They need to look into it

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 09:58 PM
    Considering there are ppl who still use flip phones for work and that's it, seems difficult lol. No one wants to learn a new OS or an OS period
    06-12-16 12:13 PM
    Why doesn't BlackBerry take advantage of this situation? Send her some Bolds and Classics already. No one is trying to capitalize on this.

She's a big deal, ya everyone on here is to sophisticated to like her blah blah, everything she touches turns to gold. Get on it!
    Indeed, I can bet many other phone OEMs shaking their heads at BB not jumping on this.

I do wonder though, has BB reached out and found that Kim is too expensive for their marketing budget? Or are they scared that it will look bad using Kim K due to her history?
    06-12-16 12:55 PM
    Indeed, I can bet many other phone OEMs shaking their heads at BB not jumping on this.

I do wonder though, has BB reached out and found that Kim is too expensive for their marketing budget? Or are they scared that it will look bad using Kim K due to her history?
    Well, in keeping with their sterling reputation doesn't seem to be working. So why not throw some money at the problem for once? Go down swinging who cares. They keep saying how much million in cash they have. Spend it!
    06-12-16 02:28 PM