BlackBerry didn�t have a big booth on display at CES last week, but that doesn�t mean the company sat out the biggest tech event of the year. The BBM team was there spreading the word of BBM 2.0 which will soon land on iOS, Android and, of course, BlackBerry. QNX also was there, showing off its latest hotness for use in automotive consoles and displays. And, perhaps most important, BlackBerry�s new CEO John Chen was there.
    In back-to-back meetings all week, Chen worked in some time to speak to the media, including an exclusive lunch date with CrackBerry. Unfortunately, the desert dryness had the better of my voice, so I wasn�t quite my usual chatty self. It was all good though, with Mobile Nations' Marcus Adolfsson joining as my wingman � between the three of us we had a very productive conversation and an enjoyable meal.
    Because we tag-teamed the lunch, I decided Marcus and I should also tag-team the followup articles. Be sure to read Marcus� interview with Chen, which does a great job of capturing the on-the-record discussion from our lunch date and goes into a lot of detail on BlackBerry�s near-term strategy going forward. As for this follow-up article, I�m going to focus on what wasn�t said.
    Keep reading for my key takeaways from our discussion.

Full story from the Crackberry Blog...
    01-13-14 11:40 AM